Quip Phlebotomy chair (Standard Model)
• Specially designed grooved and cushioned arm-rest of proper positioning of arm during Phlebotomy procedure (In accordance with CLSI blood collection best practice guideline for positioning of arm during collection)
• Tilting feature in armrest allows best practice in Blood collection. (CLSI guidelines recommend arm should be protruded towards gravity to aid venous blood flow during collection)
• 360° rotatable and Height adjustable armrest, comforts positioning during collection.
• Intelligently designed seat provides comfortable seating for all sizes of patients.
• Removable Utility tray helps for comfortable access for phlebotomy accessories during blood collection.
• Cushioned safe rest flip-up allows safety and comfort during collection.
• Additional tray attached for phlebotomy items.
Available Colours: BEIGE, BLACK, MAROON.
Material: Stainless Steel and Mild steel with matt hair buff finished (Powder coated)
Upholstery: artificial leather
Base: plastic bushings
Dimensions: Std Adjustable Model
Seating width: 20 inches
Seating height: 21 inches
Seating depth: 20 inches
Back support size: 20 inches*20 inches